This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i ask him to prom?
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
should i ask him to prom?
Ok so I ride the bus with this guy. He has been sitting with me from day one. He Doesn't go to my school but we pick him up for trade school. But anyways He always sits with me on the bus and he used to try to hold my hand but he stopped. When I sit there he will put his hand on my leg then pull away fast when i look at him and laugh. Now im not ugly but im a little over weight. Im loseing weight now. But I want to go to prom with him so bad! But i am afraid of rejection. We talk sometimes on facebook. But because he does not go to my school i have to ask him to my prom. Should I or does he just mess with me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

YES!!!!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

maybe you can bring up prom some how and then if he asks are you excited or something like that you can say yah but sucks cause i don't have a date. maybe he'll then ask you? Big Grin and HEY remember he had the courage to touch your leg and hold your hand! haha so if all else fails just ask him if he wants to go with youSmile what's the worst that can happen? if he says no oh well at least you'll know you tried Tongue
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

ASK HIM
this sounds like tru luv
hope u 2 r happi 2gether