This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super cute girl out of my league?
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Super cute girl out of my league?
Who wants to help me get a hockey girl? I ref some of their women's leagues games. She is 18, im19, I haven't talked to her yet I just poked around on her teams page and her Facebook. I know it a bit of creeping but I wanted to make sure she was old enough or not to old. She is a center so I get a decent amount of time near her but generally nor a lot of talking. I ref her next 3 games so there is potential but she is way out of my league I think but I'm crazy for hockey girls. I just need some way to get to her and the only thing I could think of was to give her a puck with my number on it but then it's hard to get it to her without having to hand it to her and stand there awkwardly or if I get rejected i still have to go get changed in the next room over and walk past their locker room.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Just start a conversation with her. Simply say hi or something. Girls like it when guys are confident.

Oh and stop the poking thing...it's weird.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

JR mate try her you will never know. Flirt with her by saying "I think you are a hit and sexy babe & you really turn me on">