This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to make friends on facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
i want to make friends on facebook?
i dont know anybody that have a facebook, so i need friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Just add people you go to school with and people who have a lot of friends -- they are more likely to add you. But Facebook is not a good way to make friends.

Also, try joining Facebook clubs and groups with people who share your beliefs or likes. But Facebook really won't be so fun if you don't know anybody. I know because I don't like Facebook and I don't know anyone on there

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

just try typing all the names of anyone you can think off that you know, even if you dont like them much you can still add them and they will probably accept you
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

I have one...
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

Give your facebook link so somepeople can add you..i will Smile
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM

To make and add a friend, just use Facebook Search to find people you know and then click on the "Add as Friend" button to the right of their search listing. A friend request will be sent to that person. Once they confirm that they actually are friends with you, they will show up on your Friends List.

Please note that privacy settings may limit your ability to see the "Add as Friend" link for some users.