This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what mental disorder could this woman have?
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
what mental disorder could this woman have?
She abuses everyone for no reason then tries to make out she has been victimized, she blurts abuse of every kind at anyone for little to no reason, afterwards she finds your facebook account then starts abusing you with every curse word known to man, if anyone retaliates she spreads rumours that they're racist, a whore, or sexist and once again are attacking her for no reason. When I met her it was in a public where she randomly started abusing me, she doesn't have a job because she attacks too many people verbally. The way she abuses as is as if we have done something so horrible to her, she without warning will call you every name under the sun. What causes behaviour?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

To me it just sounds like she is a very angry lady and should get counselling. However acts of rage can be caused due to a hormone imbalances so going to a dr would also be helpful. Many mental disorders are not solely rage, so for her to be agressive all the time to me does not sound like a mental disorder. However I am not a professional I just have a wide knowledge of mental disorders.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply