This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why i can't like or post comments on fb pages?
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Why i can't like or post comments on fb pages?
Smile Hi! Every time i try to post or like a comment, it seems that fb doesn't allow me to. It says "the action has been deemed abusive or spammy". I swear, even though it's an innocent happy face, the same annoying message pops up! I don't know what i did! It's been going on for a while now. Surprisingly, it doesn't do that when i like or post comments on friends status or mine for example. This occurs only on the pages that i liked. It's annoying when i can't comment on the latest episodes of my favorite shows. Can someone please explain to me what's wrong and maybe how i can fix it? Smile thx in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

I think it's saying that commenting has been disabled for that video. The action in itself of commenting or liking via Facebook has been been marked as spam or abusive. I don't think it's you personally. Are you trying to comment/like on those videos that people post on Facebook? I see those a lot on my Facebook. They usually have hundreds of thousands of likes and hundreds of comments with individual likes on those comments.

If you've ever left comments that were in fact marked as spam then it may not let you comment again. Some people get grumpy about smiley faces; maybe repeatedly leaving smiley face comments is considered spam. I'm not sure. But I think it's the video settings, not you!

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Like YA, certain words are "flagged," and your post deleted. It more complicated than that, but that's the jist! Happy face - can't help you there.