This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you get Suggestions to be friends with someone on FaceBook, will they get the Suggestion to be your friend?
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
If you get Suggestions to be friends with someone on FaceBook, will they get the Suggestion to be your friend?
If you get Suggestions to be friends with someone on FaceBook, will they get the Suggestion to be your friend too?

Example:

John Smith got a suggestion to be friends Emily Brown.

Would Emily Brown get a suggestion to be friends with John Smith?

(I made up the names used in the example.)
Thank you for your answers, but what I meant was the 'recomended for you' friend box on the right-hand side of your facebook homepage that says 'you have 22 friends in common with Emily Brown'

I probley wasn't spacific enough. Sorry about that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Yes it will say. (Whoever suggested the friend to you) It will say(for example) Holly moore suggested that you be friends with Tommy Jack. Accept ignore .. etc.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

No, they won't. The point of suggesting friends, is to let other friends know that this person is on Facebook and if they know them, or want to, they can add them. So the only person that gets this "notification" to add them, is the person it got suggested to. In this case, I'm guessing it would be you. Hope this helps.
03-24-2014, 05:02 PM

Yes, Facebook selects people by friends of friends.