This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
error whilst disabling apps and websites on facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
error whilst disabling apps and websites on facebook?
Basically what I am trying to do is disable all news feed posts about app's and games on Facebook.

When I go to privacy settings, adds app's and websites, edit settings, then i click turn off all app's. It comes up with a message confirming that I want to turn off all app's and websites, I click okay then it says "There was an error while disabling applications and websites. Please try again.".

I have tried doing this with secure browsing enabled and disabled.

But the strange thing is a few days ago I managed to turn off all app's but I decided to use them again then I decided I didn't so I tried to turn it off again and the error message appeared.

In addition it manages to delete all my app's but it doesn't manage to turn all app's off.

I have tried doing this with my app's list full and empty and neither works.

Finally I have tried this on different days at different times of the day and logging out and clearing my browsing history in-between attempts.

Thanks in advance
I know I can hide posts from certain app's report them as spam and block apps. I also know that I can prevent seeing games posts by unchecking games on individuals profiles. But I want it so that I never see a post from an app again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

This will only help if your using facebook on a computer, but there's an adblock filter that may help you; http://adblockplus.org/en/ )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply