This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
william shakespere facebook assigment?
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM
william shakespere facebook assigment?
i have to like create a facebook for shakespere or however his name is pronounsed. you can probabli tell im not from here whith all my gramar mistakes. aniwho i need to know like what would his friends be (childhood and adulthood), six advertisements that would be made at that time (no mcdonals, dint exist then. i need to know some of his famus plays, his employment, education, children, marige status, birthday and death and someting he would say as a status update, so could someone please help me whith this assigment cause i dont know anything about shakespere nor am i a good researcher, thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

A lot of this information can be easily found through Wikipedia. Friends would probably include his benefactors, like Queen Elizabeth. John Heminges and Henry Condell compiled his first folio after his death, since they were friends.
Some of Shakespeare's plays include Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, King Lear, and Much Ado About Nothing. He is, of course, a playwright.
He was married to Anne Hathaway (not the actress, duh) and had three children with her (Hamnet, Susanna, and Judith).
He was born the same day he died, fifty two years later (April 23, 1564-April 23, 1616).
I think that should be enough to get you started. If you type Shakespeare into Google, a bounty of information comes up.
As for something he'd say as a status update, well, try a quote from one of his most famous works such as:
"To be or not to be: that is the question."
or
"Romeo, oh Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?" (which is clever, since it is speculated if Shakespeare was bisexual)
or really anything else.
Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply