This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more views and subscribers on Youtube?
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM
How can I get more views and subscribers on Youtube?
Hey there guys! My youtube channel is youtube.com/kennyken0098
I uploaded my first video of me showing my wonderful (LOL) face to the people all over the world 2 days ago and i'm pretty satisfied that I got 80+ views on my video. If you could just take a moment and take a look at my videos (or even subscribe), I'll greatly appreciate it. and do you think that I should do more? How can I get more views and subscribers? Thank you soo much Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

Posting begging questions for views will in the long run get you bad VERY bad feedback.

To get more subscribers make content people like, learn and move forward.

There is no secret, and begging people on here will not get you anywhere they will just read your question and think just another boring video to avoid.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

Try to promote your YouTube channel through different Social media pages like Facebook, Twitter and invite your friends to visit in your channel. Make some eye catchy slogan for your slogan and Social pages so that user easily not only attract but make real likes and subscribe your video too.