This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do i feel so lonely when i deactivate fb? Its weird, im not lonely in real life, but i do feel lonely wen?
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Why do i feel so lonely when i deactivate fb? Its weird, im not lonely in real life, but i do feel lonely wen?
Why do i feel so lonely when i deactivate fb? Its weird, im not lonely in real life, but i do feel lonely wen i deactivate fb, why??

Maybe its the sense of keeping connection with everybody ? Or be up to date with wat ppl do? Etc etcc?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

To be totally honest.. nowadays people cannot live without technology.. Not be able to live without facebook shows how mentally insecure you are and that u need to always know whats going on socially and u have that want and need to be accepted and not forgotten.. You need to be able to stand on your own two feet and not worry about anyone else.. to be honest with you... facebook eliminates the effort of communicating with people which in the end is what counts.. id rather know that they make effort to talk to me and see me rather then no effort.. substitute facebook with twitter or something and stop using it.. You need to see that these things should not be depended on.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

because you don't get to hear the constant spam of philosophical Aristotles talk about how good the piece of toast they had for lunch was or some bullshit about the universe that they think makes them sound smart and awesome but really makes them look like a dumbass. True Story.
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM

u have ur answers ..
same thing happens with me...its a kind of addiction ....stay away for 10-15 days and see...