This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i never met anyone that evil before?
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM
i never met anyone that evil before?
In college I met a boy, i didn't know he was that cruel after five month of hanging out with him. I was hanging out with two guy friends at once. One boy liked me and i didn't know he was good. The other one acted out as a nice person so i fall for it. I screwed myself over a group of girls teamed up for this situation to happen. After I found out i was being played i burst my tears for three years of amount of time to heal. I feel very upset, then he went out with a new girl and used this picture on facebook. His friends and family are talking about me calling me a user trying to trick men into raising me. I have my own job , i dont need peoples money...

hes so cruel he told all his friends about me , how im forcing him to like me. am i really doing this to him . i haven't even contacted him for the past few years. he keeps ruing in back to me on purpose so i would burst into tears and send all this message to lose my anger to make myself look bad. im actually a good person but i never met anyone who could ruin your life of being 22years old in college. excuse my poor grammar i regret for not doing well in school and meeting boys too early.
if i could face myself to another boy it may take thirty years to heal this kind of trauma ..
i did , every time i see him i pretend i dont know him lol. so his friends wont believe him hahaha loser.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Dont worry! Live your life. Dont care what others have to say.. they are buch of losers. Youll find someone who is so mucb better. Mean while cheerup!! Hangout with your friends have fun! A guy will come to you when you least aspect it.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

What. A. Dick. I would say kick him in the balls, but you can get sued Tongue. SO I suggest you get a restraining order. Not only would it keep that prick away from you, but you should take a picture of it, post it on Facebook or anywhere HIS friends can see it so they can see you want nothing to do with him and you never did. Don't let that ass consume you. He's going to pay for it... karma's right around the corner. You could also change your number, block him on Facebook, and pretend like you don't care. That will eventually make him stop Tongue. Good Luck :3
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

some people are jerks hon.Now are you sure the girls weren't lying?If he was playing you, ignore him, he will have to grow up sooner or later.