This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you add anyone on facebook????
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Do you add anyone on facebook????
i don't have a facebook because I think I will have only 10 friends on it. but Im starting to realize:

I know most people don't add anyone that asks, but do you add people in your school that you don't even know? like im a 10th grader. is it ok to add your friends and like the 9,10,11,12 graders that you don't even know? especially in my grade. if there is a kid that's not my friend and he doenst hate me but I never talk to him cuz im kinda shy, can I add him? I know I can but is it appropriate to do it?

plus what do you think about me making a facebook, do you think it is necasary? or do you think I should drop it because fb is dying and theres no point in making one?

no twitter becuause its hard to get followers withought doing the follow 500, they follow, unfollow.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

I do not use facebook

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

My Facebook once had almost 700 friends.

Now I'm at about 215 and I still have at least another 100 more people to delete.
There is no real point in adding someone unless you're actually friends with them. I stopped making posts because I had a ton of weirdoes commenting strange things.
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM

No, because I do not even use Facebook.
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

well, facebook is generally sh*t, but it can sometimes be useful. most people add everyone, even if they don't know that person at all (it's only necessary to have some mutual friends).
but adding everyone who "seems" to loook familiar is stupid.
you can make a facebook account, but only add people that you know personally (in the first place). then, when you gain some friends, you can add some people that you only know visually, not personally, it;s your choice (i mean...it is very usual and normal, but it's useless in my opinion to add all kinds of people)
03-24-2014, 05:21 PM

I don't use fakebook.
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM

You have to realize what you want out of something. I understand that many societies have norms and things you feel you have to do to fit in but... having a facebook account isn't necessary for everyone.

The point of facebook was to reconnect with old friends from high school (or anyone, almost)

It isn't so you can post pictures for 1,000+ people to see and for them to not care or possibly even bully you because of it.

What if you moved one day but wanted to stay in touch with certain people? That's when facebook becomes a useful tool.
03-24-2014, 05:29 PM

I deleted my facebook account. It was pretty useless anyway.
03-24-2014, 05:37 PM

I can related too you but soon you start grtting friend request from others i got until 1000 friends lol but whats the point i dont even know half of them haha,, and try using your middle name if you have one so they wont regconize you so easily , fb is just somewhere where you can chat with othets and thats almosr about it and also in the case of you.if you wanna talk top your driend add him and wait until he accepts your reqyest and text him and say hey um do i know you from schol abd boom you have new friends
03-24-2014, 05:40 PM

i dont add people that has a werid name only the people i know