This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you feel about people Wanting a Relationship with a Ex?
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM
how do you feel about people Wanting a Relationship with a Ex?
I feel desperate but My ex and I broke up in 2012 in october..I guess part of me still wants to be her Friend still even though we dont talk like we did and you would think the 9 months we dated that year she woulda tried to be to get me back more then after we broke up now im sittin hear regretting cause I miss the comfort... an even though im slowly tryin to get my life back together by having a Job its Annoying not havin some ome to be on the phone with at night or no one to text during the day...so yeah its 2014 an im still sorta thinkn bout her and what if I would've did it this way and not broke up with her just cause she went away to college and to be honest I couldnt deal with it...not seeing her when I wanted to but yeah after we broke up she was pretty cold an I saw her last year in January an she was acting funny a bit...an she looked beautiful though lol...an that was really my last time an I didnt see her this past summer...I got a happy birthday though an that was it..an I tried to see her before she went away back to school but her schedule didnt see me in it...so yeah I have a feeling I will not find anybody...an here I am wondering if I should add her on Instagram an other part saying no shes a ex an then its saying be a Adult add her just try to make it mutual....an my mom asks me about her shes wondering how shes doing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

You can add her to instagram, send her a friendly message over text or Facebook, but don't expect anything in return. It seems like she has let go, but she knows you're holding on, so she's trying to be nice to you, but also is trying to communicate for sure that she's no longer interested, that she's moving on and so should you. Just because she didn't work out doesn't mean it'll be that way for someone else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply