This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some women deny the existence of 'friendzone'?
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Why do some women deny the existence of 'friendzone'?
If you've been on social media recently like Facebook and Tumblr, you would notice that on every single post about the term friendzone, some feminazi will usually write a whole essay on the comment section about how friendzones don't exist. They say that its a BS term made up by nice guys to guilt trip their female friends who don't like them back.

I'm sorry but the 'friendzone' DOES exist and they were mostly used for those annoying girls who love saying things like "ALL GUYS ARE JERKS! WHEN WILL I FIND A NICE GUY!" whilst using her nice guy friend as a shoulder to cry on when she gets treated like crap by the assh*les she dates. Yes, if you're not physically attracted to your nice guy friend, you're not entitled to date them BUT don't generalize ALL guys as being jerks, use your male friends as tissues, and then deny the existence of friendzone.

BTW girls get put in the friendzone too. It's not just guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:05 PM

Does it matter if they accept or deny if you just manage to sleep with them

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:13 PM

Er? Bitter Rant alert! It's not a physical place therefore it doesn't exist. And it's up to each person, male or female, who they like. If you are going to call any woman with an opinion that contradicts yours a Feminazi then you are not *going* to get laid, are you?! You label and pigeonhole and ridicule bitter women who say all guys are jerks. and then you turn right round and do the same thing. If some besotted idiot lets himself be treated like a soggy tissue then it is HIS problem. She's not got him strapped down, has she??
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM

Yeah...no...the friendzone exists, of course it does! If one of my guy-friends likes me and I can tell but I don't like him, then I friendzone him ("you are such a great friend", "if only I had more friends like you" etc.). But if the friendzone exists, so does the girlfriendzone. Guys think that just because they're nice means I have to fall in love with them and "friendzoning" makes me a bad person. Sorry, maybe I'm just not attracted to you, I don't owe you anything for being a good guy.

The friendzone is not just used by girls who are annoying. It's used by ALL girls. If you want to get close to a girl then that's great, part of that is being a friend and comforting her when she's upset. If you can't handle that, then move your ass over and make way for a friend who will actually be a friend.

If you are annoyed by the friendzone, I understand, it sucks because you're right, girls get friendzoned as well and I have been friendzoned before. But notice the distinct lack of girls whining about it? Complaining so much that a girl dumped you and complaining about having to be nice and a friend even though she won't sleep with you, makes you a jerk. So perhaps she's deliberately trying to include you in the blanket statement?

Seriously, it's just a gentle way of letting a friend know you aren't interested in them without it becoming "the talk". It's not actually a big deal.
03-24-2014, 05:28 PM

Lol radical feminists alert!! ^^^

It&#x27;s funny those girls who say &quot;I hate all boys!!!! I&#x27;ll never date again!! Wahhh!!!&quot; are usually the ugly ones. It&#x27;s like uhmm you&#x27;re too ugly to be picking and choosing babe.

The friendzone does exist. Girls who deny it are guilty of friendzoning their friends. Simple.