This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i delete a friend from my facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM
how do i delete a friend from my facebook?
i have a friend on my list that really don't wanna deal with anymore so i want to delete his name from my facebook list of friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

go to your friend's facebook page and click on "friends" then click on un friend

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:03 PM

Go onto their page. Where it says "Friends" next to their name, click on it and a drop down bar will appear. Click "unfriend". Or go into your friend list from your profile and click delete next to their name.
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

If you go to your friends wall/timeline and hover your mouse over the words, "Friends" it will give you a drop down menu. Look at the bottom and click unfriend.
03-24-2014, 05:05 PM

Go to There Profile and Hit Unfriend And They Should Be Removed From your Friends List Or you Can Go to your Friends List Hit Edit and Delete that Person From there
03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

Go to their profile, and on it it has the friends thing that lets you know that you are friends with them and click on that and option will pop up. Click on the one at the button it should be red and say unfriend. Thats only if you haveit on mobile i think I,m not exactly sure how to do that on a computer. Hope this helps! XD
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

Are you using the new facebook timeline? If so, this video will show you how to delete your friend from your facebook account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo9VkFg200c