This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why has my ex blocked me on facebook after a year?
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM
why has my ex blocked me on facebook after a year?
I was with my ex for 8 years he left me 3 weeks before our son was born for someone else. Its been a year since we split and he has only just decided to block me on facebook found this very strange as you couldnt see anything he posted anyway as i did look like most people when we first split. His gf blocked me as soon as everything came out about them but why has he waited a year. obviously i still see him when he picks our son up and i do talk to him but we talk about our son i have no intressted what is going on in his personal life and as far as im awary he feels the same.
i did ask him why when i noticed his answer was he didnt no he had and that he couldnt do it on his phone obviously a lie

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Good luck. try mediation for your good everything. it will help.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

Don't take it personally. He's moving on.
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM

I wouldn't want to be with a guy that was friends on facebook with his ex it improves his chances.
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

It could be he has another love interest who questioned him why you were still on his Facebook.
03-24-2014, 05:26 PM

He is afraid of bad references maybe
03-24-2014, 05:30 PM

Probably his current g/f asked him to do it, as she won't want his ex reading his FB updates

uk
03-24-2014, 05:37 PM

People block for stupid reasons on Facebook.
03-24-2014, 05:41 PM

Yes, his gf asked him to do so. Girfriends are VERY jealous of baby mommas.
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM

Hello, Vickie!

You're ignoring the girlfriend. You're giving her short shrift with the influence that she insists on wielding in her boyfriend's--your ex-husband--life and family. She knows instinctively what she is up against: An ex-wife who still has access to her former husband on a daily basis, either from some residual feelings of affection, his natural affinity to his child, or both. It is likely that, for a year, at least, he was able to fend off her growing umbrage at his Facebook communiques with you but his resolve was finally worn down and he was moved to block you--which means that she is monitoring his contacts on that website (a relatively easy thing to do). If the scenario that I have painted is, in fact, true, then she has a point; as long as you maintain an active exchange with your ex-husband without regard to her newfound place in his life, then she is going to do whatever she feels necessary to drive a wedge in that relationship. If, as you say, you have no interest in your ex's personal life then give his girlfriend the respect she is due and stop chasing him on Facebook.