This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do men really dislike plus size women?
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Do men really dislike plus size women?
To clarify, plus size is referring to women with a bit of extra weight, not the mental picture of a morbidly obese person that commonly pops into peoples heads.

My entire life I've never had a problem getting a date or a boyfriend. It didn't come to my attention until last year that according to the media and social networking sites being plus sized is "disgusting and men hate it". I've met men that prefer smaller women but I've also met ones that prefer a plus size women. The majority that I've met had no real bias and liked what they like. My question is, are the men I've met an accurate depiction of how all men have different preferences or do they all truly cringe at the sight of a girl in size 12 jeans?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

depends

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:02 PM

Some men specifically like BBW...but they draw the line at Sandie Pandie below who looks and smells like a hippo's behind and lives in swamp
03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

I've never had any problems.
03-24-2014, 05:16 PM

Yes men love fluffy women, I prefer my women to have a little meat on the bone.
There's an old saying, what's pleasing to the eye is not always pleasing to the touch.
I much prefer snuggling up to a soft woman than I would a stick figure. And any man that doesn't like a little jiggle is an idiot.
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

If it is resl. then, no plus size womens are get married of dated with women. It depends on the mens taste and character. Some Gents see the character, someone see for sex, Some gents loves your attitude. Some may hate plus size women. So, be happy and be as your own. Some one is already born for you and heis heart melts in your love and likes everything in yours belongings.. Alny doubts?
03-24-2014, 05:27 PM

There are plenty of men that hate plus size women and there are even more that love them. Understand the term plus size varies from man to man. A man that feels a woman is too large another man may think she is just right or not thick enough. There are men that like women with the body of a 10 year old boy. The men you have come accross is an accurate depiction for your area and age group. Venture out and you will see the difference.
03-24-2014, 05:29 PM

Not all men want to date Twiggy, anorexic fashion models or girls that have the figure of an ironing board. As for me, I like to go swimming with overweight women!
03-24-2014, 05:32 PM

They do. Yes some aren't keen on larger girls but if you are bigger but healthy you're fine. They cringe at unhealthy girls whether they are "plus" size or skinny. Most men favour women in between and some only like plus size women.
You'll find most men aren't exactly all that keen on the skinny look tbh. There's a reason most lad's mags have women with shape or plentiful assets.
03-24-2014, 05:32 PM

I'm not completely sure what you're asking

Do all men dislike all plus-size women? no

Do some (hetero)men dislike all plus-size women? yes, a few do

Do all men dislike some plus-size women? yes, mostly for other reasons than the plus-size.

there's been several plus-size women I could have dated, but I don't date the smoking ones , and the lesbian ones don't date me..