This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I only need visitors to my website, why can't I bid for 0.01 per click for Facebook ads?
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM
If I only need visitors to my website, why can't I bid for 0.01 per click for Facebook ads?
I am not targetting a particular niche market, I am targetting any user of any age from any country in the world. Does it matter if I set my bid to the minimum?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:22 PM

try this site (i've used it): http://infofinance4.notlong.com/6AAIgXj

Ads

It makes excellent business sense to set your bid as low as you can go, as long as you actually get visitors to your website.

If you try the lowest bid and don't get much response, it could be that others have outbid you and your ad isn't coming up very frequently. It's a balancing act, really.

As for not having a particular niche market, you might want to re-analyze that. Even Coca-Cola and Pepsi and Ford and Toyota have identified their target markets, and you should, too. In other words, those companies could sell to any consumer in the world, but they carefully analyze to whom they target their advertising - and that's where they spend their advertising dollars. Likewise, you can determine what segment of the universe is most likely to respond to your per-click ads.

Best of luck to you!

Because they can make more money from someone else, so your ad will never show up. I bid .15 per click on my ad about 3 months ago, and I still have zero impressions. It's not worth it to facebook to display my ad, and not worth it to me to increase my bid, so I have no impressions or clicks.