This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello people,i am so interest in marketing but i dont no were to start.first,i want to have website so i can s?
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM
Hello people,i am so interest in marketing but i dont no were to start.first,i want to have website so i can s?
rolexol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

ebay.com

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

Yea, starting with eBay or Amazon would save you the complications of setting up and promoting your own site. There is some good free information at World Wide Brands, in addition to their paid list of 'certified' wholesalers, including several booklets.

Of course there's affiliate marketing, which requires less investment than selling your own goods, your generally labeled a "Publisher" when affiliate marketing because the primary act is getting your message to as many viewers as possible.
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Is it online marketing? If yes, web is full of free resources to learn about internet marketing. Just search on the web using the keywords
03-24-2014, 05:10 PM

It seems your question got cut off. But if you are interested in marketing or getting traffic to your website, go here: http://www.fwebtraffic.com/?rid=1345661

They help you get traffic to any website online.

Just to let you know, online marketing is a tough one to crack. I have been learning SO MUCH just this past year, and I am still learning. The learning process is never stopping. As I learn more, the more complicated it gets, and more difficult it is. I actually gave up after a couple of months of no success, but I decided to try again, and that's why I'm here. I've created 5-6 different websites, and many of them were excellent, except I knew no marketing techniques, thus, they are were failures.

Check out the link above, and it'll help you out.

If you want to create a simple website, and you do not have much experience in HTML or website creation, I HIGHLY suggest you just create a blog, using Wordpress.org. You can use Blogger if you choose, since it's easier, but Wordpress is more customizable.

The only hard part about creating a website and maintaining one, is to get traffic to your website. You can have the best website in the world, but if no one goes to your website, then there's no point. If traffic was so easily obtained, then people like you and me would not be struggling. I guess it's persistence and perseverance.

In the past 3-4 years, social media marketing has been a big hit, such as Facebook and Twitter. So you will definitely want to hit those as you learn more about marketing.

Of course, there's offline marketing as well. It is not as complicated, but usually just a bit more costly and time-consuming. For example, things like: creating/buying/passing out business cards, flyers, postcards, mailing lists, etc.

Hope this helps!