This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I learn to trust someone again?
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM
How can I learn to trust someone again?
So I just found out that my boyfriend slept with his ex when we were supposedly on a break. We had a long talk, him saying that I am the only good thing in his life and he regrets it so much and that he doesn't want to loose me. I told him I wouldn't be with him until I can trust him again. I just cant forget about what he did and he knows that. We keep talking about it every night. I want to tell him that if I am going to learn to trust him again that I want him to block all the girls he slept with in the past couple years from Facebook and I want to tell him that I want to look at all the messages from him and his ex to see if he is lying about the date. Is that too much to ask? I love him and want to trust him again. If he doesn't show me that I can trust him then I will end things. But at the same time I don't want to have to look through all his stuff and check up on him like hes a child. I know I wont have to do that once I do trust him again. I need some advice. What should I tell him, is it best to talk about it or should we try moving forward. I cant just forget about it because whenever I see him I think of them together. Naked. Will it ever get better? Do we have any hope of overcoming this? Please answer respectfully, this is a really tough subject for me and I know its stupid of me to try and forgive him, but we are only human and we make mistakes an at times we all need to feel loved I guess, especially if we were on a break or ma at each other or whatever was going on to make him do that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

Your always going to have trust issues with your boyfriend. I think its best to end the relationship and find someone who you trust. If you end up staying with the guy your always going to be checking on him and what his does with his phone, free time, and social media sites. Every time you argue your always going to bring up the fact that he slept with his ex while y'all were taking a break and all the other girls on his facebook. You will never forget what he did and if you stay with him it'll just get you wondering whether he'll do it every time y'all take a break. What if he wants to take a break from you so he can sleep with other women and then get back with you after he did?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply