This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No matter what lebron does in a game when he chokes like he did tonight nothing else matter? buy or sell?
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
No matter what lebron does in a game when he chokes like he did tonight nothing else matter? buy or sell?
not saying from a hater stand point but just think about how yahoo floods with lebron disses and twitter and stuff like that. when he chokes at the end of a game nobody sees anything else not even if someone else choked before him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM

I agree, it does not justify his late spectacular performance.

However, as the teams best player, he should have taken matters into his own hands.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

who cares what haters think. Thats why they are haters because they are jealous, why else would anyone hate?? good players are always hated but that doesnt really matter.
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

Ok let me put it this way, i dont see him as a choke artist. A choke artist cant score at all under any pressure. I see him as tired, how many times have we seen him pour in a major streak and takeover in the fourth only to end with no win. He cant do it alone. The main reason most of the blame goes to him though is because he made a big deal of his decision and team choosing when he went to miami so many people dislike him. I still think he is one of the greatest players of our generation but he just isnt a last second shot kinda guy.
03-24-2014, 05:27 PM

People just use other stats to justify his choking.
03-24-2014, 05:29 PM

he did amazing today. shouldn't have passed last possession. he has to stop caring what haters think and not defer to anyone
03-24-2014, 05:32 PM

He didn't choke. A turnover that wasn't his fault because that player didn't make the right cut. Before LBJ, East down by 18. After LBJ comes in, East down by 1. Where's the choking? 4 clutch 3's that were all off balance and two defenders?