This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I play Mini Planet on facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Why can't I play Mini Planet on facebook?
Ok so, I CAN NOT play Mini Planet on facebook, I've been trying to play, but everytime I click on it it just takes me to this stupid blank white screen, I've used a couple of other browsers (I currently use Opera) I tried refreshing the page several times and I've also cleared my cache, I've even emailed them (but that did NOTHING) it's been doing this for a couple months now and so far nothing is happening, if you guys could please help me out that would be great, I played on my old account a long time ago, and I really wanna play again, but I can't, but any help would be great thanks!! Smile
Really Matthew? That's weird because I went on to facebook and clicked on Diamond Dash and was able to play with no problem, but oh well, I guess I just won't be able to play, but I googled it, and this seems to be a common problem, looks like a lot of people can't play, also I looked on the app page and there's still a bunch of Christmas posts up (I know there was one game that fb deleted and I went to there app page and the stuff was from months ago so that might be what happened, unless some of you guys play.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

Same with diamond dash

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:05 PM

Try A Different Browser and See if it Works On a Different Browser if it Does Than its The Browser If Not Than its a Problem With the Game At that Point you Cant Fix it only the Game Owner Can Correct the Problem