This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook reporting system?
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Facebook reporting system?
If I decide to report someone for having a fake name on facebook by messaging them, will my message go to their inbox or other folder. ? This person is a stranger too so I do not know if that makes a difference.
The real reason why I decided to do this is because I have a crush on this guy that I met and the only way I can get a hold of him is through messaging and we have no mutual friends so my first message got sent to the other folder... the second message I sent I decided to use the "fake name" trick to get a hold of him and it still says he hasn't seen the message... I give up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

The report feature on Facebook is for an inappropriate comment, racism, sexism, anything offensive and/or something which violates the Facebook T&Cs. And messaging them would not make them be reported directly too Facebook.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:10 PM

Can we help me cause i cannot change my picture on my facebook
03-24-2014, 05:16 PM

Reporting Them For Having a Fake Name By Message Does not Do Anything it Just Lets Them Know And If your Not There Friend it Probably Would Go In There Other Messages Folder So They May Not See It Unless They Look In That Folder No Notifications Get Sent Out For Messages in That Folder

If you Want to Report them For Having a Fake Name Click on the Circle in There Profile than Click Block/Report to Send a Report to the Facebook Team