This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did she block me on instagram?
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Why did she block me on instagram?
So I used to talk to this girl all the time, it always seemed like she liked me. Normally when guys(or anyone) talks to her she seems to be kinda quite, like she doesnt care much, but with me she would always smile and get all excited when I talked to her. So eventually I asked her out and she said yes, but alot of people started to start rumors about us(including one saying I was just trying to bang her) so I told her that we should hang out but with friendship in mind. She told me then that she had a bf and that she couldnt(but apparently he was total cool with me dating her) so I said it was cool. The next day someone ask if she was into me and she said no that we were just friends, then she started balling and saying she did know what to do and never said why. So we stopped talking, but she started doing thinks like showing up randomly where I am during school constantly, staring at me all the time, and asking my friend if im dating anyone. This has been going on for like 4 months now, and the other day I made an instagram. I saw she was one of following suggestions but I didnt follow her. A couple of days later I started thinking maybe I should try to be her friend again so I decided to follow her. But when I went to follow her she had blocked me?? I really dont understand this I wasnt following her looking at her profile or liking any of her pictures, I look at her sometimes to see if she is looking at me. I dont think she thinks im a creep because I havent done anything to make her think that, plus we're still friend on facebook. So why did she block me?? Any ideas??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

She may have blocked you because she probably has pictures up that she doesn&#x27;t want you to see. If not, she probably just doesn&#x27;t want to interact with you and she might have forgotten that she had you on Facebook. You should talk to her about how you&#x27;re feeling because only she knows what she&#x27;s doing, not me or anyone else. That&#x27;s the only way you&#x27;ll find out what&#x27;s really going on. Good luck with whatever you decide to do Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

Stop wasting time asking strangers online and just ask her directly.
03-24-2014, 05:17 PM

just forget about her. blocking someone on social media is immature...worrying about what someone does over social media doesn't matter either. she seems complicated and unsuitable for a relationship so why waste your time focusing on her