This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't want my friends on facebook to get notified regarding the things in my activity log! how to do it?
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
I don't want my friends on facebook to get notified regarding the things in my activity log! how to do it?
My friends like certain things like sum1z post or a page ..or if they comment on a page or a status i don't get notified about it in my news feeds but the thing is when i went through my mom's/bro's/cznz/frnds id , i found out every1 gets notified about my facebook activity! i think this bothers me and i don't wanna leave fb for such reasons.. thats why i came to yahoo answers! how to hide my acitivities i do on fb from my frnds! i want to do it only me! how to do it!
kindly explain here rather then giving links of sites!
thankyou

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Just change the privacy of your post to "only me" while posting

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:14 PM

when you about to update you're status you can change the way people see you're post. In status bar you see icon name public ,click on that icon go to custom and click on it , a window will appear name custom privacy where you see a option name don't share this with , type name of the people you don't want to share you're status , then click on save change.....done ,now not every one can see you're post.

second method is go to friend list , when you see you're friends make them acquaintance , and change you're privacy with friends accept acquaintance... done

there is no other method except these because the problem you talking about is can not be solved without doing this. you can not control others notification about you're status if they choose to get notification of you're status.
03-24-2014, 05:16 PM

Hey, You need to just change the privacy settings off your facebook account.

Instead of "friends of friend" change it to "only me". Smile