This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did my friend delete me on facebook?? please help?
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Did my friend delete me on facebook?? please help?
I recently logged on my facebook. I was on my friends list and realized my friend wasnt there (just one) i asked one of my friends if he was on and she said yes. So i thought maybe there was something wrong. I looked up his name in the search box and it didnt come up. is there just something wrong with facebook now or did he delete me.

Nothing happened that would make him mad at me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:24 PM

I would say you've been deleted!

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:31 PM

Maybe he accidently deleted you or something. Or, maybe your not typing in the right name he's under when you search for him. Maybe he changed his name his facebooks under or something. Just re-add him if he did delete you. It probably wasn't on purpose.
03-24-2014, 05:33 PM

facebook has been playing up a lot today so it could just be one of their stupid mistakes they have many or it could be your friend has deleted you. have you got another friend who is on their list and go check that way if you cant get into profile just friend request and you will find out. I had this happend twice and it was facebook mistake not friends deleting me
03-24-2014, 05:38 PM

Has he been your friend for long? It took about 24-48 hours for my friends list to update before one of my friends showed up!
Otherwise is it possible they have been kicked off the site? They should be showing on your search otherwise, even if they deleted you by accident x
03-24-2014, 05:49 PM

maybe there is somthin wrong w/ ur computer or facebook...

ususlly its cuz of deletion.
03-24-2014, 05:54 PM

Type up his name in the search box and click search. If he comes up and it says 1 mutual friend under his name then yes he deleted you. If you still can't find him then he must've blocked you.

I don't think there are any glitches at the moment but a while back I did have a facebook problem where every time I added my friend it just automatically deleted her itself I don't know why and have never solved the problem.

Either way good luck!
03-24-2014, 06:04 PM

i think he deleted you. possibly by accident though. try looking at his profile though and if it says "add as friend" obviously you are no longer friends and if it doesn't say anything like this then you are till facebook friends. simple.

good luck! Smile
03-24-2014, 06:20 PM

Just ask him Smile