This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you use the facebook stalker app ?
03-24-2014, 09:00 PM
how do you use the facebook stalker app ?
i've been trying to find the facebook stalker app because i thought it would be interesting to see who creeps my profile most.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 09:02 PM

go to applications at the bottom left corner, go to browse more
applications, and type that.
should get it from there.

Ads

03-24-2014, 09:10 PM

It's completely fake, fb terms say they can't give out information like showing current people view content. Stalker app is stupid all it does it done the person who has did the most wall post on your profile and like and so on BUT you have replied back too! And you have to show the world who stalks you in order to find out the results it's terrible best thing is you will never know the creeper but in this app my number one stalker was my gf cause of the wall posts and I was the stalker of my best friend...it's stupid don't try it! Say you n me had a big Convo on fb than you will be my number one stalker...
03-24-2014, 09:18 PM

well dear it doesnt exist such an app like that, but i have one which u can use for seeing the pictures of the ones u dont have as friends Smile
but it will only work if they have their photos as public ones Sad but some times it works Smile just look up for STALKER nd there will come out the app
good luck Smile
03-24-2014, 09:30 PM

omg dont do that app.
its so stupid.
the second person is right. ;P
but... if you still want it...
just search it up in app thing at the bottom left corner