This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why we live in this society?
03-25-2014, 06:28 AM
Why we live in this society?
I am a human being and i am going to die one day. So many humans have lived and died on this planet. Some without leaving anything behind. Maybe a handsome young man who lived in ancient Egypt , maybe a young Greek girl in ancient Greece or an old smart woman in ancient Rome thought about this too. But we have absolutely no proof that they even existed. Of course today we have the internet and i believe that the reason that social media became something so big in such a small time it isn't because of the easier way to communicate but because now people can act like celebrities and feel like they matter and that they are gonna leave something behind them . What irritates me it's the ignorance that people have today. We know that we are on a planet inside this gigantic universe with such a small knowledge about it and our ancestors left behind a history which simply explains how you have what you have today and how you are in the place that you are. But there's a part in life that i cannot understand. That part when people think about buying a new dress or when thousand of humans watch on t.v a 19 year old boy who sings going to jail or when we are having parties. It's like we have that brain and we refuse to use it. I feel so disgust about the society. Humans are the smartest animals but they created the stupidest society ..How that happened?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 06:38 AM

it's simple. we don't use all our brains, society has no need for that. It's all about survival. eat, having a pooproom to poop, getting a shower, sleep in a bed, etc. Many people spend all their lives doing simple chores. Just be content and live simple, that's where happiness is. If you try to make your life complex and stuff, your life is gonna be hard. I suggest you read Tao Tae Ching by Lao Tzu.

Ads

03-25-2014, 06:42 AM

Be the change you want to see. I think the internet could be used for so many better things than Facebook. When I review the news in the mornings, half of it is about some stupid celebrity. I'm disgusted by that stuff. In this world, we follow money. When we change this mentality, maybe we'll make some headway.
03-25-2014, 06:56 AM

Hi Lola, It sounds like you are a truth seeker and that's great. I imagine if you examine history you'll find that many many people looked for meaning to life as you are doing now. I might ask you to look within yourself to find your own inner truth - it is there - and follow that path. Honor your own inner counsel and not be distracted by the outer hubbub. The only reality you can change or control is yourself.
03-25-2014, 07:02 AM

Because you want to live in the society you are living in right now. If you dont like this society, then move away to a place either with a different society or no society. This choice is yours. Mike
03-25-2014, 07:07 AM

Our society is the most pathetic false construct this work has ever seen. Actually let me change that comment to their society is the most pathetic thing in this universe. I say their because I have transcended humans pathetic notions of whats important. All my life I have seen through such pathetic lies. For all you out there I warn you to save yourselves and leave this pathetic society behind lest your mind be destroyed by its ignorance.
03-25-2014, 07:11 AM

We live in an evil universe, albeit a necessary one. Everything in it you could say is ignorance personified, and the more it evolves toward being a human, the further away it gets from God and Reality, where humans are in the depths of it.
03-25-2014, 07:24 AM

Agree. We are the only animal that destroys itself. Why? Ego!

Why Can't We Just Get Along?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW5E0JdQZ...re=related

What Is The Meaning Of Life?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98vi-Ypg...874F4BABCA
http://www.kabbalahblog.info/2013/10/wha...g-of-life/
03-25-2014, 07:27 AM

You're forgetting that no matter how complex and high tech our society and culture ever gets, it's still all about survival, reproduction, and struggle, as there is no getting outside evolution, even if we gain control of the genome, it will simply be a new kind of evolution.

Change is forever. Nothing lasts forever 'cept the Earth and Sky (and even that will end when the sun expands).