This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do? a guy confessed his love for me?
03-25-2014, 07:06 AM
What should I do? a guy confessed his love for me?
I am 19, and a female I met this guy on Twitter who likes me, he told me he wants to be in a relationship with me idk I've never really had a boyfriend. I feel so awk talking to him now. We both live in Canada, he lives in Toronto, and I live in Edmonton. I just don't know what to do. Sad
I forgot to add that I've been talking to him for a while now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 07:13 AM

It's not love, it's infatuation. Remind him of that.

You are smart enough to know that he would need to get to know the real you before professing his love. No way that can happen over a few tweets.

Who does he take you for, a girl from Calgary?!?!

Ads

03-25-2014, 07:19 AM

Well this is an online relationship so you need to be careful. I answered a question not long ago, the guy was in love with this sick girl he's been chatting to online, it turns out she was not only healthy, but a male.

If your going to meet him for the first time, then do it in a safe fashion, meet up rather than have him know where you live and brings some friends along, and go somewhere where you wouldn't be alone even if it was just the two of you.
03-25-2014, 07:35 AM

accept him