This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nervous about facebook profile pic?
03-25-2014, 07:17 AM
nervous about facebook profile pic?
I posted a new profile pic about 20 min ago. Sometimes I think it looks nice and sometimes I don't but I posted it anyways. Im so nervous now. So far ive got only 1 like. Other people get like 30. And I feel kinda embarassed it. What if its ugly? Maybe I shouldve edited it, but someone says editing is bad bc it doesn't reflect the real u and makes u more insecure in the long run. Help plz

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 07:23 AM

If you wont you can change it

Ads

03-25-2014, 07:35 AM

Many people edit photos ! Facebook profile pictures are only there for people to recognise you its not about how many like other people get? And so what if you get 1 like or 3 likes and others get 40? Atleast you know that your photo is nice and pretty and appropriate..Some profile pics are extremely inappropriate and they get many likes and sometimes its disgusting......I know some ppl uploading pretty weird stuff but get loads of likes ; maybe because of their personality it shows who they are...Facebook is not about popularity its about connecting to your real friends around the world....Smile) Don't feel insecure be confidentSmile))))
03-25-2014, 07:37 AM

I personally don't care, remember God can only judge you. Maybe you have less friends then others? Or you can just wait overtime..
03-25-2014, 07:46 AM

No problem. you can change now.