This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook notification?
03-25-2014, 10:14 AM
Facebook notification?
If I 'like' someone's comment, do I get a notification for further comments? For example, suppose John Smith commented on someone's status. Then Jane 'liked' John's comment. If Mary comments on the status, is Jane going to get a notification?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 10:25 AM

Yes you will be notified of updates on a status if you like and/or comment on it.

Ads

03-25-2014, 10:35 AM

Someone liking something does not affect your notifications. It will go to your notifications if John was your friend
03-25-2014, 10:52 AM

In my experience, you do not get notified if you 'like' something and someone comments on the post. Only if you comment on the post and someone else comments.
03-25-2014, 10:56 AM

no i dont think you do. you would only get them if you were to "like" the actual status.
03-25-2014, 11:04 AM

I can vouch for the first answer.
03-25-2014, 11:11 AM

yes if you like someone's status then you will get a notification if someone else comments on it
03-25-2014, 11:26 AM

No...
it used to be .. but they changed it recently .. you dont even get notified if you liked a status and then he commented to like thank you..
03-25-2014, 11:28 AM

yes it is possible when one of them a friend of jane then jane have to change notification settings from there http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications
and i congratulate for tomorrow u comes 1 year on yahoo answer