This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I not receiving Facebook notifications?
03-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Why am I not receiving Facebook notifications?
Last night my friend was bragging cause he had more friends then me on Facebook so I went and requested about 300 people in the people you may know section. I got no notifications for about 1 hour and then all of a sudden it came up with a huge list of like 70 people who accepted my request. It's been doing it all night but this morning when I got on I looked at top news and it was showing the statuses of like 30 people that haven't even been added to my friends list yet. It's been like 4 hours since I fist noticed it but they're still not added to my list... It also lets me chat with them and everything. Is it doing this because I have so many notifications coming in that it kinda slowed things down?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 12:17 PM

Try going into your account settings.

Ads

03-25-2014, 12:27 PM

Go To Account Settings Then Notifications And Enable Notifications Smile
It Will Work Smile
03-25-2014, 12:34 PM

This is because as soon as you add someone thier news feed and icon appear on your facebook even though they havent accepted you yet....this is one of the stupid features of facebook