This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has he blocked me in facebook?
03-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Has he blocked me in facebook?
I sent someone friend request and he accepted me. I saw the notification. And then I viewed his profile page and saw everything in his page. I could saw everything in his page. Then after a while I reloaded his page and I got this message :" Sorry, this page isn't available.The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." When I search his name I can see his name, but when I open his page, I get the same message. Has he blocked me? If he has, why do I still see his name when I see it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 03:36 PM

yep , when you block someone he can still see your name on search but he cant cant see the page

Ads

03-25-2014, 03:44 PM

He Probably Has Blocked you To Test it Out Ask One of your Friends to Search Him on Facebook if They Can Access it and If you Cant Than He Has Blocked you
03-25-2014, 03:51 PM

sounds like he would have blocked you. Best thing is to ask him if this is the case as it doesn't really make sense if he first accepted your invitation and then would block you, right ?

good luck!