This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I retrieve my facebook password if I no longer use my default email address?
03-25-2014, 05:09 PM
How do I retrieve my facebook password if I no longer use my default email address?
I can't remember my facebook password. In order to retrieve it, an email must be sent to my email address. This would be great except I don't use the same email I did when I first signed up for facebook. In order to change the primary email, you need your password- so there is no way for me to get my password right now. I have tried to log into my old email account with no success, so I have only been able to use facebook on my iphone and in computers I am already logged into. Help??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 05:20 PM

Start by recovering your default email. Otherwise use these steps:
1. Click "I forgot my Password"
2. Enter your default email to search for your account till you get the exact one with your profile pic. You'll be directed to a page written 'Reset your Password'
3. Click "No longer have access to these". You will be directed to a page written 'How Can We Reach You?'
4. Enter a new email and your password will be reset using that new email.

All the best.

Ads

03-25-2014, 05:23 PM

halp me