This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
good place to talk about investing in the stock market?
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
good place to talk about investing in the stock market?
I wanted to find a good blog, or facebook group where i can talk about stock investing and get advice for my portfolio and diversification strategies.

Thanks for the help in advance.
I am young 25 and just trying to make sure im headed in the right direction with my money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:23 PM

Well I think the best physical place to talk about investing in the stock market, would be the stock market. There are many people out there who have made huge amounts of money, and even made their living, off the stock markets. Many of which are still at the stock market. Some good investments come from luck, others from experience and educated guesses. If you are looking to make lots of money off of this (which I assume you are), I suggest to personally talk to an experienced stock investor for tips, advice, and suggestions on what to invest in.

Ads

look for 'airelon trading' on you tube, the guy is great for investing education. best i have seen. one of the few genuine educators i have met

Well, It's a good idea through but not all the peoples shall agree with you ! Also they might give you a wrong direction ? Who knows ! So, I think that It's good to be on yours on when we are talking about the ours hard earned money. Different peoples different thinking simple as that !

I like the Boglehead forum for down to earth investment advice.

I don't know of any club or group but you can send me an email and I will try to help. Click my picture.

Trading strategies are different for everyone as everyone has different tolerances to risk over different time frames.

take care not to diversify too widely as the increased costs will eat up any advantages gained.