This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just don't know what to think anymore?
03-25-2014, 11:12 PM
I just don't know what to think anymore?
So there is this girl. Her name is Luna. We've never met but we've talked on and off for a couple years through a chatroom and email. We live 1000 miles away from each other, me in Kansas, her in North Carolina.

I'll be honest, it started off very sexual but we have had regular conversations just as much. It's not one-dimensional. When we talked we considered each other in a LDR, exclusive of course. We talked for hours on end and as often as possible. She's really sweet and we have a lot in common personality-wise and interest-wise.

The downside, the off-times. I'd say there has been 2-3 of them. They come out of nowhere and generally last for a few months. In these times I feel really depressed and think about her constantly. I feel like I love her deeply and she has said the same about me. It's hard for me to move on...I've never talked to a girl quite like her. Also in these off-times I assume the worst is happening on her end (maybe she already moved on). We had a previous lull dealing with email, she said she forgot her password. Right now we're experiencing one, though this time with the Kik messenger service. She used an iPod to talk to me on it. It says her account has been inactive and my messages weren't delivering for a while. Peculiarly enough, some messages were read on one day and never replied to. Now they won't deliver again. I assume her iPod is stolen or lost. Each time one of these off-times happen I feel like I'll never be able to talk to her again...it scares me endlessly.

The absolute worst part is that we were speaking of meeting up this summer. It would be our first time and we were really excited about it. Unfortunately this lull is occurring, and who knows how long it may last. I'm hoping I can get back in contact with her before summer so it can actually happen.

I'll reiterate, we've ONLY been able to talk through Kik, email, and the chatroom. I've never gotten her number (she acts like she doesn't have a cell phone). Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous. I regret not asking for her home phone. To sum it up, the chatroom has turned out to be the only reliable way to talk. I try my best to get on there anytime I can.

Yes, we've exchanged pictures (tested legit) but have never used Skype or any other cam service.

It's only been 2 weeks since we last talked, but I'm starting to doubt her. she does have a job, but it's a work-at-home one. If she loved me she should be trying just as hard to reach me as I am her. It kills me that I can't talk to her...even just a cute emoticon from her would make my day.

It's hard for me to think about moving on...but I feel I truly need to this time. I can't stay like this...I'm just afraid (with my bad luck) that she'll show up when I'm dating someone else.

What do you think?
Hmm funny, because the pics are directly from her computer. Reverse image searches proved that several times. She has told me several times that her internet isn't the best and that she recently got a new computer.

And I realize she could have been a fake. We were both equally scared of the concept when we proposed to meet this summer, which is why we both shared pics and reverse image searched them (along with Kik's ability to recognize pictures taken directly on the device).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 11:26 PM

No real girl is going to talk to a guy for a few years without ever seeing him like on cam on Skype or Facetime. Period. With all of the perverts targeting girls online, any real girl wants to make sure the guy she is talking to is the guy in the photos, not some fat 50 year old perv using pictures copied off some random guy's Facebook page
If she won't give you her phone number and won't Skype, she's a catfish. it's that simple
And in reality, she is probably a he. Most of the girls you meet talking sexually and sending photos are not girls at all - they are gay guys who pretend to be hot girls to get guys to talk to them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply