This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She stays away from me?
03-26-2014, 01:23 AM
She stays away from me?
I usually go into a restaurant very regularly, there is this waitress that would constantly smile and say "Hi" to me, she onetime told me that my table was her favorite and she loved waiting on me.

I looked her up on facebook after she got familiar with me, and sent her a friend request, and waited about a week, after seeing her change her profile picture, add a few friends, and change her status, I decided to cancel my friend request with her because it was still pending.

When I went back in the restaurant the next day, she saw me and ran away from where I was, and when I cross her path (going to the bathroom) she turns her eyes away from me and starts walking faster than normal.

What did I do wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 01:39 AM

ask her? best option

Ads

03-26-2014, 01:50 AM

Waitresses sometimes go too far to be friendly so they will get a good tip. When she realized that you were creeping on her she avoided you. It happens all the time to lots of people, don't feel bad. If you want to test my theory go to a Hooters restaurant or a similar place where it is well known that the waitresses flirt to get good tips. find a table with some ugly/fat dudes that you KNOW an attractive waitress would not be interested in.Watch the waitress flirt away like she is serving Brad Pitt.
03-26-2014, 01:56 AM

sex sells, even if it´s a restaurant who people want to eat. We live in a time where all sorts of prostitution grow steadily. some earn money while selling her body, some with her worn laundry and some with her cheerfulness. the nicer she is the more money she gets. they are all lies. if you´re a decent man stay away from lies.