This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some other sites, besides Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, that you use on a regular basis.. ?
03-26-2014, 07:30 AM
What are some other sites, besides Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, that you use on a regular basis.. ?
Everyone has Facebook. Well,.. I just made my New Year's Resolution to go off of Facebook for at least a year.. (am trying very hard) Just to focus on those around me.. and things I need to get started on and accomplished. To stop being such a lazy facebook bum and a lazy friend. I will miss seeing all the updates from my friends, But I need to pick up a phone and call them right? Anyway.. my choice.. and seeing how it goes. My sister recommended me starting a blog.. Curious as to who does this.. how you feel about it.. how it works and any sites you may recommend. Social networking.. but not dating. I checked out LIVE Journal?> opinions ?? what do you do online? lol Thanks in advance for any comments.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 07:33 AM

What's the purpose of replacing your facebook addiction with another one ONLINE? Is that getting a life?
Find a hobby away from the computer.

Ads

03-26-2014, 07:47 AM

I go to gamefaqs. It's just something I do once in a while to see if anything new is out or going to be out. The forums can be interesting as well, and the faqs/boards are pretty helpful most of the time

Youtube is cool. Lots of stuff you can learn, or just watch and have fun..
03-26-2014, 07:57 AM

Dictionary.com
Good to expand your vocabulary everyday
03-26-2014, 08:01 AM

I use live journal but not daily. I am currently addicted to tumblr, youtube, lyricstranslate.com
03-26-2014, 08:07 AM

If by this you mean social media sites then I can help... but just gonna put this out there and don&#x27;t take offence to this but social media sites are a drag. Seriously that stuffsa mess up ya head! 0_0 I dun trust dem... They Be EVILZ! Anyway I don&#x27;t know many but they aren&#x27;t too hard to find.. google&#x2F;bing something like &quot;Free social media sites&quot; or maybe some mobile app like instagram. But yea really aren&#x27;t that hard to find. And just for the record you really shouldn&#x27;t be on those social netoworking sites 0,_0 they know what they did... and they&#x27;re gonna TAKES OVER DA WORLD SOON! GAH! Please be careful of what is on the web X_X (YOLO[AND THE INTERWEBS WILL KILL YOU!])
03-26-2014, 08:21 AM

Pintrest
Blogger
GetGlue
Instagram
Twitter
And if you do start a blog put a link in the additional details it might help you get more followers if you are that kind of person