This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy gay? Or interested?
03-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Is this guy gay? Or interested?
So I attend a community college and classes just started back up. New semester, new people so we do a lot of getting to know each other activities. Anyway this guy sat in front of my and was turned around facing me the whole time and kept glancing at me but kept his head looking towards the professor. This professor made us do a getting to know each other activity and the guy immediately turned around to me. We talked and his face got red. Later on in class we had to get up and walk around and I caught him looking at my butt. I think he's really cute but also kinda think he might be gay. He dresses really nice and preppy and I stalked him on twitter and he has almost all girl friends. Today I was standing in the hall and we made eye contact and he totally walked right past our class kinda avoiding me. Is he interested? Is he gay? I'm lost. Any advice would help! Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 08:23 AM

Sounds like he may enjoy motor boating a hairy skin bag filled with man beans.

Ads

03-26-2014, 08:25 AM

Not gay
03-26-2014, 08:30 AM

The only people who know less about the man you're asking about than you, is us: people who have never even seen him.

Instead of pulling your hair out, trying to devine information on someone you've never met, why not have an actual conversation with him?

Maybe he's gay. Maybe he's straight. Maybe he's bi. Maybe he's asexual. Maybe he's a jerk. Maybe's he's really nice.

You'll never know until you find out for yourself.