This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter usernames please?
03-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Twitter usernames please?
I want to help stop people commiting suicide. I can't think of a Twitter username tho - any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 11:35 AM

@LiveLoveLife
@JoyofTheWorld
@SpreadtheWord
@SaveaLife

Ik not very good but I tried my best. Hope I helped

Ads

03-26-2014, 11:51 AM

Please don't do this. It takes training to do what you are thinking of doing. What are your qualifications? If you have none, then please don't proceed with this idea. Besides, if you wanted to do this, you would need to be connected to Twitter 24/7. If you aren't there when someone would need help, it could be a disaster. People who are thinking about suicide need someone to talk to, they don't need words on a screen that could come quite a while after their tweet was sent. So, I will not give you names you could use because I'm afraid it would be too dangerous to encourage you in this. However, I will give you a suggestion:

If you truly want to help people, contact your local hospital and ask if they have a suicide prevention hotline. If so, volunteer with them. They will train you on how to handle every type of case by telling you what to say.