This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Broke up with girlfriend... should I still be Facebook friends with her?
03-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Broke up with girlfriend... should I still be Facebook friends with her?
We broke up about 2 weeks ago and we haven't really talked much. Unfortunately, I still see her updating her Facebook status all the time and I hate it because it reminds me of her too much... I kind of want to move on, but I don't want to be too rude and de-friend her. I don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 02:22 PM

ya girls get over that stuff quicker then guys do beileve it or not most girls after breaking up wanna be freinds all the gfs i have ever had are still on my myspace

Ads

03-26-2014, 02:28 PM

delete, always the best solution on facebook

if she does find out say that someone hacked into your account Wink
03-26-2014, 02:37 PM

if it hurts you, yes delete her. if it bothers her she will call you and you can tell her why.
03-26-2014, 02:41 PM

lsn if u entirely moved on and there's no sourse of feelings between u guys u can be friends and still talk but u gotta check how she's doin 1st!
03-26-2014, 02:46 PM

who broke up with whom?

if she broke up with you then talk to her honestly and tell her that you really need to mourn the relationship and that you want to move on... and you cannot do that with still being in contact... for a healthy break up, all contact needs to be severed unless it was completely mutual or something...

i understand that you dont wanna seem mean but you also have to consider your feelings and that you need to move on from this...
03-26-2014, 02:47 PM

It doesn't tell them if you take them off your list so it doesn't even matter really
03-26-2014, 02:50 PM

i think she'll understand if you delete her
if its the only way to move on than maybe
you should do it.

You know its not because you want to be rude
so why care what everyone else would think?
03-26-2014, 02:51 PM

I think of ex's like some sort of cancer. It's best to get rid all of it rather than let some linger there and kill you...
It's gonna hurt when you see her update to no longer single, and you're not that guy. Best you dont know about it.
03-26-2014, 03:07 PM

Well, you don't have ME on your friend's list, do you? Aren't you worried about hurting MY feelings?

You shared some space with this female. Ok. I get that. You thought of her as "special" at one point in time. Ok. I get that too. But didn't you break up with her 2 weeks ago? Doesn't that put her back in the same category as what I am in?

The "just another person out there" category.

I do believe it does.

If seeing her update her facebook status is causing you some discomfort, then DE-FRIEND HER !!! Because I guarantee you, SHE isn't feeling an ounce of the pain that you are. And since she isn't feeling that pain, why do you insist on wallowing in it?

Grow a pair of balls and take her off your friend's list.