This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can he still see my message on facebook?
03-26-2014, 02:51 PM
Can he still see my message on facebook?
Ok its a weird thing really. Me and my ex who split up last year we had a massive argument when we split and so he blocked me. However I never got over him and I've always been proud off him for the buisness he has created. We were great together we even thought we were meant to be. But recently I wanted to tell him that I am proud for the buisness he has created and that I knew he could do it, i didnt say anything about being with him again cos I don't think that will ever happen.

However i can see the business page he created on facebook, I was able to send a private message so would he receive the message on his business page. I cannot view his personal fb page but i can see his business page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 03:02 PM

Facebook pages are different from timelines! They are created for business/marketing sake. When he is using Facebook as his Page (and not as himself) he has nothing to do with those he has blocked. So you can easily send him any message just as other audience and he'll be able to see it.

Just leave your full name and something that would make him remember who you are! Because there are lots of audience Big Grin

Good luck!

Ads

03-26-2014, 03:08 PM

Yes he can see it.