This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wife Cheated on me 2 years ago and lied about events?
03-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Wife Cheated on me 2 years ago and lied about events?
Ok, 2 years ago my wife cheated on me. She went to a class renuion, and secretly met up with her highschool sweet heart. I caught her when she came home through emails that she was having with the guy. I confronted her about it, She told me that the only kissed in the car and held hands. I was a mess, I confronted the guy, he was apologetic and told me he that they only kissed and held hands. It took time for me to heal from this even going through some suicidal actions, and its 2 years later. I have recovered from everything, and my trust was built back up.

Until I deployed. I checked her facebook and its everyday that she checks on his profile (Wife and his profile combined). Her Iphone links up to the Icloud which we share, so Ive seen that she wrote down the number to the guys bestfriend, and then immediately deleted it off her Notes on the Icloud. I was really steaming mad in afghanistan, but I was going to confront her immediatley when i got home.,

When I returned home from my deployment, i showed her my dissappointment and confronted her about the facebook and Phone number incident. I told her I wanted to clear my mind and not be around her for a second. So i stayed in a coworkers place temporary. While she was at work, i stopped by the house to get clothes, and notice she left the computer open....and her email..I found out 2 years ago she Had sex with the guy...Now a couple of days a way is now turned into a month. I do care for her but I cant get over the lie and the sex part...she has reopen the wound...I dont know what to think or do, I want to start a new life (we have no kids), she claims shes going to commit suicide and even destroyed stuff in the house in front me when i go to talk to her. I spent 2 years of my life trying to rebuild trust on a lie..
BTW...Im not having suicidal thoughts, that was 2 years ago, right now. Im pretty much in a numb stage. After I caught my wife, the affair didnt stop, I had to call the guy out and told his wife at it too..I did everything I could to end it, I just wish she wouldve ended when I found out. But long story short she hid the truth from me for 2 years...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 04:52 PM

Run like hell

Ads

03-26-2014, 04:57 PM

you have no kids so theres no reason to stay with this girl.

also, "kissed and hold hands" = bj in the car.
03-26-2014, 05:07 PM

dump her azz !
03-26-2014, 05:20 PM

She isn't going to commit suicide; and on the off chance that she does, it wouldn't be your fault.

She was unfaithful, and she lied to cover it up, a lie that she maintained for TWO YEARS.

No one would blame you if you wanted to "start a new life" without her in it.
03-26-2014, 05:30 PM

People who threaten suicide deserve to be ignored. It doesn't sound like there is any reason to trust her. I think you should go ahead and move on. Tell her if she continues to threaten suicide, you'll call her parents or best friend and let them handle it. That should shame her into stopping the threats.
03-26-2014, 05:42 PM

The fact that both of you turn to thoughts of suicide when facing disappointment is of great concern. That is where, individually, you both go? That is of grave concern to me. Please, please seek counseling. A cheating spouse is no reason to kill oneself. Or even threaten to.
03-26-2014, 05:50 PM

If she did all that while you were around what is she doing while you&#x27;re deployed? You need to know things are ok at home during deployments. If there are no kids I would walk away. Also, I would contact the wife of the other guy. She deserves to know too.
03-26-2014, 05:54 PM

Bail...now.
03-26-2014, 06:04 PM

You are not responsible for her, it wouldn't be your fault if she commited suicide. You are destroying yourself looking up what she's doing all the time. That is one of the reasons I could never stay with someone who cheated on me..
If she is checking up on your man, she is still interested in him. What other reasons could there be?!

Move on, for your own sanity. And good luck Smile