This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you bookmark several pages on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Can you bookmark several pages on Facebook?
I know you can add an application as a bookmark to get at it quickly, but only one at a time?

The bar is really long, can we bookmark more than one page or is the long bar mostly wasted?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM

that's what i've been wondering too. i bookmarked one thing, then when i tried to bookmark something else it just replaced my first bookmark. THAT was annoying. pretty sure it's just wasted bar space Tongue

Ads

You have to click the button that says applications on the left.

No, you can only bookmark one page... once you have a page bookmarked and you add another, the old page is removed from your bookmarks. But, you can change the order of Applications tab.

App Bookmark is simple, easy. Miss the old Facebook Profile? By adding your bookmarks here and adding this to your profile, you can see the icon list on your main page with even more features. Invite your friends and let them know one of the features from the Old Profile is back!

As a developer, you may also want to use it to cross-promote your other apps on your about pages.

Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.co.uk