This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some suggestions to get more people to click "LIKE" on a Facebook fan page?
03-26-2014, 07:07 PM
What are some suggestions to get more people to click "LIKE" on a Facebook fan page?
I've set up a fan page for a cable access television station for my job and am trying to get people to click LIKE for the page. I've already put it out in my friends network and those of a couple people that work at the station. Facebook has an AD that you can create, but its expensive as they charge per click. What are some strategies to drive traffic to the page and get people to click LIKE on it to become a follower?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 07:13 PM

With Facebook's ads, you can select a minimum of how much you want to be charged per day (even as low as $5), and then they'll just stop running the ad once you reach that amount of clicks.

I'm a rep for mark cosmetics and I just launched a fan page myself. One thing that has given me traffic is contests. I do random contests where I give away free mark makeup plus once I reach 100 fans I'm going to be giving away makeup every day for a week straight. Anyway, you might have to alter the prizes a bit for yours Wink

Hope I helped Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply