This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk with girls in facebook and make them as fall in love with me if they are strangers?
03-26-2014, 10:12 PM
How to talk with girls in facebook and make them as fall in love with me if they are strangers?
Iam from india i want to make more girlfriends in facebook but i dont know how to make friends and how to start conversation and i have more fear if i talk to any girl she may block me, thats why i cant talk to them even so many girl friends in my friend list. Finally please suggest me how to make good release with girls in facebook? my age 22

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 10:19 PM

Speak in a decent manner,respectfully and chat with them regularly. Just don't make them think you are desparate... I do not have the best advise though

Ads

03-26-2014, 10:20 PM

Start With Hello Whats up How Are you

Get to Know Them Find Out About What They Like and Than Talk About Something that you Both Like or That They Like
03-26-2014, 10:30 PM

Say hello and ask her how she is. This is always a good conversation starter. Also, if you are speaking to an English girl, make your English as accurate as possible so that you can understand each other Smile
03-26-2014, 10:32 PM

Be yourself, u wnt find the right one unless you're yourself.