This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which country is better England Or America?
03-26-2014, 10:21 PM
Which country is better England Or America?
Because i'm English/British i'm am gonna go for England ... but i want to hear other peoples opinion's ..... And make a voting system ... on this page!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 10:30 PM

'Murica

Ads

03-26-2014, 10:43 PM

That is the worst question ever. It is very subjective.
03-26-2014, 10:50 PM

You will reach a bias consensus unless the voters had no special interest in either of the two, therefore, this vote is useless.
Merica
03-26-2014, 10:55 PM

The UK, hands down. The UK has a lower crime rate, less income inequality, better health care, better social welfare, less scaremongering media, and more polite people. I'd personally rather have universal health care over guns. America can keep their sky high murder rate.
03-26-2014, 10:58 PM

2 trains of thought

1. America has size and money and as such can house a lot more

2. Uk(not just England, most modern English shame the flag) is historic and proud, and we invented most things in use still today :-)
03-26-2014, 11:05 PM

I'm originally from England so I would say England, but that's me just being totally biased. Honestly though, I don't think you can compare England with America, America is masses bigger than England, the people are very different, different politics, different style of Government etc. I just don't think you can compare them. I think England is more comparable with the likes of Germany or France.
03-26-2014, 11:18 PM

England
03-26-2014, 11:29 PM

I can't say as it a subjective view except that If you look at domestic policies of Britain since the 1980s, it seems that unconsciously most British seem to think America. If not why do they keep on emulating it.

Make up yesser minds!
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM

Better for what. I live in England and dislike America. England has less extreme patriotism; less religion; more culture and history; better public transport; beautiful countryside.
The down side of England is bad, dysfunctional disorganised government and the high cost of housing