This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is she acting differently now?
03-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Why is she acting differently now?
Short version of this story.......this girl and I have been 'talking'/'dating' for about a little over a month now. She refers to our outings as dates now but I don't know if she considers us to be dating. Anyway, before I left on vacation two weeks ago, we had a great time and we kissed twice (we both went for it). We were holding hands on the car ride home, too. Earlier in the night she had hinted saying that she wanted us to kiss the previous time before but that did not happen. That is when I was committed to making a move on her. As soon as I got to New Orleans (she was love dovey, commenting on my FB posts/timeline A LOT) About halfway through the vacation she stopped posting as much and things have rather died down since. We went out last night and I expected her to be really happy and give a hug and kiss......nothing. There were times when she was happy and holding my arm while we were walking. She was her usual happy self but we didn't kiss at all (when i picked her up or dropped her off). During our date, she told me about past relationships, which both ended BADLY for her (last guy broke up with her and then started dating a new girl 2 weeks later). We spoke about what we considered to be clingy, she mentioned missing me while I was away, and at one point she mentioned how we aren't "there yet". I sent her a bouquet of flowers (which i ordered before I left on vacation) and it will be arriving at her house today. Should this help a little? I'm not exactly sure how we ended up taking two steps backwards.......anyone have any thoughts/theories/suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 10:32 PM

She probably felt annoying and overbaring with the facebook stuff and she felt like she should stop all girls do that. But you should tell her how you thought it was cute she was doing that. it should help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply