This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I just dreaming or what?
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Am I just dreaming or what?
Let me explain. I'm 14 and she's 16. I've been talking to her via Facebook/Twitter a ton.. I see her about once per week (not school, public event). She usually just says Hello several time we see each other for fun. I occasionally strike a normal convo with her. I'm pretty classy if you ask me and she is too. She's probably THE MOST popular/loved person I know lol, I'm not but I'm above average. I kinda suck around woman.

I'm a pretty much introvert with women in the real world but via online I'm all out. Her best friend is CLEARY interested in me but she's annoying. Annoying I tell ya. I don't want the girl I like to hand me over to the annoying one.

As for if I'm impressive. I got her thousands of twitter followers (I'm a huge internet marketing guy), I earned about $10,000 in the best 6-7 months, I have Beats by Dre, Ray Bans, and I make an impression.

As for her, she's cute, funny, and tom boy'ish. I honesty can't get her out of my head. I literally stare at her in public. LITERALLY!

Does anyone have any suggestions? What should I do?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM

ahahahha I think you're obsessed! Big Grin Am I right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply