This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO Tips for website?
03-27-2014, 12:25 AM
SEO Tips for website?
Domain is websitestats.us

Implemented with PHP, with wordpress on the newly installed blog component.

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 12:28 AM

Tons of content generated by automation id s must for such a service, wordpress is probably unsuitable for indexing hundreds of thousands of sites like he competitors.

If stuck with wordpress I would probably redefine it as a information and services link portal, with lots of original articles.

The whois info on the couple of listings was useless use terms and nothing on the site.

Ads

03-27-2014, 12:30 AM

As per Hummingbird update you need to focus primarily on the content of your site, then move for quality backlinks. Try to analysis regarding On page optimization of your site and correct all mandatory feature for traffic generation.Social media marketing is one of the powerful part of SEO, so don't forget about it.Better to go with better SEO company to promote your site in a minimum time.
03-27-2014, 12:46 AM

You can get more details about SEO here --> http://advancedseotutorial.blogspot.in/
03-27-2014, 12:56 AM

Great content is important in SEO nowadays.
03-27-2014, 01:01 AM

Content is king. Useful, original content that is properly promoted will gain the necessary back links.
03-27-2014, 01:03 AM

Nothing has changed even with all the updates. If you want to rank well you need strong links and good content. Easy peezy
03-27-2014, 01:15 AM

Focus on the website On page activities like website content, URLs and interlinking. Google updated its algorithms day to day to remove spam websites from SERP. Focus on SMO activites like G+, FB and Twitter.
03-27-2014, 01:26 AM

I found a very simple process on doing SEO for websites, these are to research,execute,analyze and scale.
03-27-2014, 01:41 AM

1) Make sure your site content is added on a regular, somewhat predictable basis. Make sure it has enough "substance" and is at least 250 words per page. That isn't a benchmark number, but should be considered a minimum number for quality purposes.

2) Seek out quality backlinks from sites in your industry. This is *incredibly* hard to do. These days, nobody is going to want to link to you, so it is best if you forge relationships with other bloggers or people in your niche, somehow. You can try guest blogging, as long as your posts will be meaningful and will provide value to the site you're blogging on.

3) Honestly, I'd ditch the .us domain and go with a .com. I've never gotten a .us to rank for anything significant, I really think it's an awful extension because it does not geolocate properly to the US, like other country code domains geolocate to their countries...

4) Start building up your own email list. Those who have a large email list eventually don't have to care about search engine rankings anymore. No joke.